Training: team members
Working with a team, there are lots of questions
From "Where can I find our healthcare docs?"
to "Can we order pizza rolls for the kitchen?"
These are now questions for Spoke! This guide will introduce you to the Spoke web interface, and help you get acquainted with making requests.
Part 1: requests
Log into the Spoke web app; you'll notice the bar at the top allows you to create requests from the web.
In the lower left corner of every Spoke account, you will find the e-mail, Slack, and SMS number that you can use to create requests.
Ask Spoke wherever you find is most convenient to your work; you can use email, and slack to make requests as well! You only need to come to the web app if you want to update a request, or check progress.
Part 2: your dashboard
- Inbox - find all requests assigned to you here (notice the open and done filters)
- Sent - these are all the requests you have sent out. If you want to keep track of the things you need, come here to see the updates.
- Watching - this folder shows you everything your team is working on, even if it’s not assigned to you!
- Unassigned - The ‘unassigned’ folder is how you can make sure NOTHING falls through the cracks.
- All - see what everyone is asking in "all." Use this folder to filter through all requests by resolution status, and team. It’s a great way to get an idea of what’s going on amongst the different teams.
By selecting the three dots In each of these folders, you can accomplish 4 main actions:
- Edit the request title by selecting "Edit request"
- Change the priority of a request by selecting "Make high priority" (if the request is listed as normal priority) or "Make normal priority" (If the request is listed as high priority.)
- If the request contains private details, select "Make private" to hide it from other users not on the assigned team. More information about private requests can be found here.
- Delete the request, if you’ve changed your mind, or mark it as resolved.
Part 3: your profile
If you need to edit your Spoke profile, it can be accessed at any time by selecting the down arrow next to your company name in the top left of the screen, and selecting ‘my profile’ from the dropdown.
Here: you can introduce yourself to Spoke!
- Basic Info - This is where you tell Spoke your name, email, & phone number
- Password - Change your password (If you need to)
- Notifications - Choose how Spoke keeps you up to date; whether it's via email, Slack, or both!
- Appearance - Don't love our persimmon colored navigation bar? No worries! You can choose from one of our other themes to personalize your home screen*
*This will not update the home screen for anyone else’s Spoke, don’t fear!