Integrating with Zapier
Setting up your Zapier account is quick and easy. Learn how to connect Spoke and Zapier to save hours, (maybe even days) of your time! Zapier support is available to Spoke users on our Standard and Plus plans.
- New request - Triggers when a new request is created.
- New resource - Triggers when a new resource is created.
- Create Resource - Creates a new resource in the knowledge base
- Invite User - Invites a new user to your Spoke organization (this may affect your Spoke invoice)
- File Request - files a new request
None: but we’re working on it!
How to get started
In Zapier, search for Spoke. After selecting Spoke, you will be prompted to connect your account.
You should then get a popup window asking for an API key from Spoke. This is a unique key that can be generated in Spoke.
Finding the API key
- Select “My Profile”
- On the profile page select “Authentication”
- select “Generate a token”
Generate an API key and copy it to your clipboard. You will paste this API token into Zapier.
This step allows Zapier to create and manage requests in Spoke on your behalf.
Zapier will show "success" once you’ve connected Zapier to Spoke. Save and continue to begin creating Zaps!