In app: create a request
Creating a request in the web app is as easy as asking a question.
To begin, navigate to the request bar at the top of any screen in the web app.
Enter a question into the request bar and press "Enter."
askSpoke will reply with a knowledge base resource, if an existing resource answers the question.
If there isn't a knowledge base resource available, askSpoke will find someone to help. Select "Yes, file a new request."
Expanded request view
Selecting "Yes, file a new request" will open the expanded request view of your request. In the expanded request view, you can see important details related to your request.
- Click the request title to change the title of the request
- Which expert is handling the request. )Click the down arrow to change experts
- Which team is reviewing your request click the down arrow to change teams
- The type of request you've made click the dropdown to change type
- Who is following this request (use + to add followers or @mention)
Actions in expanded request view
There are a number of actions that can be taken from this view. Begin by selecting the "..." in the top right of the request.
- Change the privacy of the request: Make private, or make Public, depending on current settings.
- Change the priority of the request; increase or decrease the priority.
- Delete the request.