In app: Creating requests
Creating a request in the web app is as easy as asking a question.
To begin, navigate to the request bar at the top of any screen in the web app.
Enter a question into the request bar and press "Enter."
Spoke will reply with a knowledge base resource, if an existing resource answers the question.
If there isn't a knowledge base resource available, Spoke will find someone to help. Select "Yes, file a new request."
Expanded request view
Selecting "Yes, file a new request" will open the expanded request view of your request. In the expanded request view, you can see important details related to your request.
- Which team is handling the request. (click the tile to change teams)
- Which expert is reviewing your request (click the tile to change who)
- The type of request you've made (click the dropdown to change type)
- Who is following this request (use "+" to add followers or @mention)
Actions in expanded request view
There are a number of actions that can be taken from this view. Begin by selecting the "..." in the top right of the request.
- Change the privacy settings of the request: Make private, or make Public, depending on current settings.
- Change the priority of the request; increase or decrease the priority.
- Edit the request title and requester.
- Delete the request.
Select the "Sent" folder in the left bar to view the requests you have sent. You can come here at any time to view progress on the requests you've made.