How do I create a knowledge base resource?
Your knowledge base is where you can store answers to all those common questions so your users can find them easily using askSpoke.
We find that the best way to create knowledge resources is from the request panel. Adding resources when answering requests makes knowledge management a part of your workflow, rather than an additional task.
From the request panel
(The best way)
- Beside "Write a reply", click on the "+" button.
- Choose to add a Google Drive item, File, Link, or Text. Click Search KB if you know the answer already exists.
- Enter your answer and make sure to add keywords.
- Turn on Automate this reply. (This adds the information to the knowledge base for future use)
- Click Add.
- On your keyboard, press "enter" to send the answer to your request.
- Click the checkmark on the upper right to close the request.
From the Knowledge Base
To start building a KB resource, go to your KB and click the "+" sign on the lower right.