One-way Jira integration
Some engineering or infosec teams prefer to track issues in Jira. Integrate askSpoke with Jira to push requests directly to teams working in Jira. No more context switching, or juggling multiple logins!
- Navigate to Settings
- Select the Integrations tab
- Scroll through the menu to find the Project management section, then choose Jira Software.
- On the resulting screen, select the correct Jira project from the dropdown.
- Then click Accept to allow askSpoke to access your Jira instance.
- In the modal, select which teams should be able to push requests to Jira
- Then select the Jira project where you would like askSpoke to push requests
- From the dropdown, select your preferred Jira issue type, then select Update Connection
Sending requests to Jira
- From the expanded request view, choose the Bolt icon next to the Done button
- Select Create Issue in Jira
Next you will be given the opportunity to reselect the Jira project to which you are pushing. Make your selection and push Create.
Confirm your selection. When a request is pushed from Spoke to Jira, it is locked in Spoke.
Click the link to navigate to Jira and view your issue.