Some engineering or infosec teams prefer to track issues in Jira. Integrate askSpoke with Jira to push requests directly to teams working in Jira. No more context switching, or juggling multiple logins!
- Navigate to Settings
- Select the Integrations tab
- Scroll through the menu to find the Project management section, then choose Jira Software.
- On the resulting Screen, choose the correct Jira project from the dropdown.
- Choose Accept to allow askSpoke to access your Jira instance.
- In the popup, select which teams should be able to push requests to Jira
- Next, select the Jira project where you would like askSpoke to push requests
- From the dropdown below, select your preferred Jira issue type
- Select Update Jira
Sending requests to Jira
- From the expanded request view, choose the ... next to the Done button
- Select Create Issue in Jira
Once a request is sent to Jira, it is locked in askSpoke. Notice the banner at the top of the page.
Click the link to navigate to Jira and view your issue.