.CSV: import users
Inviting all your employees has never been easier! Simply upload a .csv file of all your team member's emails to give them access to Spoke.
Before you begin:
- Only admin users will be able to import users via .CSV
- Spoke supports up to 1,000 users per import. Have more people? Contact us at email@example.com.
Steps to import users from .CSV:
- Navigate to Settings -> Users
- Click on the Invite users from CSV button
- Upload a .csv file that has a column with one email address per row
- Edit your column mappings or if you're ready, click Import # Users.
- Importing can take up to 30 seconds; please do not close the window until it is finished.
- When you are done, you will be redirected to the users page with a message saying "Successfully imported X new users."
- We will ingest users First and last name, Email Address, and Phone Number, if there is a column for each of these fields.
- Make sure that row 1 of your CSV is the header row
- Make sure that there are no spaces on either side of the email.
- Use hide this column to not include a field found in your .csv file
- Check that you do not have any blank rows
- Incorrect email formatting will be highlighted in red and will not be imported.