Product updates: Winter 2019
Request Types and Forms are here!
Request types allow each team to define the most common requests they support. Think of it as a showcase of the services you provide.
You can also create and attach forms to these request types, making it easier to capture additional information from requesters.
- Open API
- Forms in Slack
- Approval flows
- User Permissions
- Knowledge base snippets
- Personalized Knowledge base resources
Launched Winter 2018
Launched Fall 2018
- 📝Internal notes
- 📄Forms - ask for additional information and see it directly in the request
- Multiple ways to filter lists of requests by requester, assignee, request type, status and team!
- Bulk delete requests in app
- Rich KB previews in Slack when you share a KB link
- Accept new users directly in email and Slack
- Expanded assignment options - set Out of Office and take someone out of rotation, or assign all requests to one person
Launched Summer 2018
- ⭐Team Goals - set the first response time for your team.
- 🚩Priorities - quickly set the priority of each request
- SAML SSO
- Slack app actions - turn any Slack message into a Spoke request with one click.
- Live updates in Slack - when requests are cancelled, completed or assignment is changed, we'll live update the request summary shown in Slack
- Slack request previews - set your request visibility, or assign to an individual before submitting the request
Launched Spring 2018
- Slack notifications - stay updated on new requests and updates to requests you're following.
- ✅Convert replies into KB articles - did you already reply with the answer and wish you added a KB article instead?
- 🐱Change requesters - create requests on behalf of someone else
- 📆KB review dates - need to update an article in 2 weeks? Let us remind you!
- 🔠Rich text reply fields - within a request, link, bold, add code, or @mention your coworkers in your replies
- 👌An updated "make a new request" field - If Spoke can answer it, we'll make sure your user sees the suggested article first
- ⬆CSV import - upload your users.
- 📔Google Drive Import - upload your knowledge base.
- 🔏GDPR readiness
- 💬Zapier integrations
- Bulk import from Confluence