Flag KB resources for review
Sometimes a KB resource gets outdated, details change, or it just plain isn't right. When that happens, users can flag it for review.
To flag a resource for review
1. Select the three Dots to reveal 'flag for review'
2. Choose a reason from the dropdown menu
3. Enter any additional information.
Once flagged by a user, the resources will show up as flagged in your KB. You can filter to show all your flagged resources at once, to quickly update outdated items.
Finding flagged articles:
1. Navigate to the knowledge base tab
2. Select the three lines in the top right, to reveal filters.
3. Turn on toggle with the flag, to only show resources flagged for review.
If one user marks a knowledge article for review, Spoke will still use it to answer requests.
If a resource is flagged twice, it gets marked as deprecated. Spoke will stop using that resource until it's been reviewed.