Flag KB resources for review
Sometimes a KB resource gets outdated, details change, or it just plain isn't right. When that happens, users can flag it for review.
To flag a resource for review
- Select the three dots in the upper right of the card to reveal flag for review
- Choose a reason from the dropdown menu
- Enter any additional information.
Once flagged by a user, the resources will show up as flagged in your KB. You can filter to show all your flagged resources at once, to quickly update outdated items.
Finding flagged articles:
- Navigate to the Knowledge tab
- Click the Filters button
- Turn on the flagged toggle to only view resources that have been flagged for review.
If one user marks a knowledge article for review, askSpoke will still use it to answer requests.
If a resource is flagged twice, it gets marked as deprecated. askSpoke will stop using that resource until it's been reviewed.