Interested in moving key knowledge from Confluence to askSpoke? Let us show you how! You will need to work with your confluence space admin to get started. If you're the Confluence space admin, we can start!
- In Confluence, navigate to "Space Settings"
- Select "Content Tools"
- Then the "Export menu" on the right side.
- Select "HTML export" from the list.
From here, select either "normal" or "custom export."
Selecting "custom" will allow you to export specific pages or spaces.
Selecting “normal” will export everything available from the space.
- Select "Settings"
- On the settings page select "Import"
- Select the .ZIP/html file you’d like to import
- From the dropdown, select the team under which you’d like to import these resource
- The HTML importer can handle multiple files, for importing multiple docs at the same time into one team.