You can adjust how much access each team in Spoke will allow for each member of your organization, from within team permissions.
Why would you want to make your team invite-only?
- To make sure that auto-assigned questions are sent to the right agent on the team
- To stop other users from editing the team's KB articles
- To ensure that only team members can view requests that should be private
These settings can be found by navigating to the expanded view of the team,
Once in the expanded view, select 'Edit'
Select 'settings'. This will show the preferred settings of the selected team; Make sure the toggle under 'invite only' is switched to on.
Invite-only team permissions control two things:
- Editing rights of knowledge base (KB) articles associated with that specific team
- Ability for employees to join the team
Invite-only teams do not control who can view your KB articles. Everyone in your company can see all of your KB resources if a new request matches the KB item.
For more information on employee permissions, check out our article on Roles in Spoke