Spoke's "All" folder allows you to filter and search requests, and when you find what you need, take action in bulk!
To filter requests, navigate to the "All" folder. Select the three lines in the top right of the screen to reveal filters.
Use these filters to view requests:
Status - View all open or all closed requests at once.
Team - Check on the work of a specific team, and view all requests assigned to this team.
Requester - View the requests from a specific requester.
Assignee - View the requests from a specific team member.
Request type - View a specific type of request, such as equipment requests.
In addition to filtering requests, the three lines in the top right also reveals a search bar. Use this field to search the requests. This search indexes the request title, and words in the request.
Hover over the left side of the request to expose a checkbox. Use these checkboxes to select the other requests you'd like to edit.
Once you have selected your requests, press the button at the top that says "# requests selected" to reveal options for editing the request.
Bulk edit options
- File under - change the team to which the request is assigned.
- Assign to - edit to whom the request is assigned
- Mark as resolved or reopen - If an open request is selected, this will show as "Mark as resolved." If the request is closed, this will show "Reopen."
- Mark as private or mark as public - If the requests selected are public, this will show as "Mark as Private." If requests are private, this will show "Mark as Public"
- Delete - Requests can now be deleted in bulk.