askSpoke's "All" folder allows you to filter and search requests, and when you find what you need, take action in bulk! The All folder contains all requests that have not been marked as private. Check our specific articles to find more information on Private requests and default private.
Hover over the avatar on the left side of a request to expose a checkbox. Use these checkboxes to select which requests you'd like to edit.
Once you have selected your requests, press the button at the top that says "# requests selected" to reveal options for editing the request.
Bulk edit options
- File under - change the team to which the request is assigned.
- Assign to - edit to whom the request is assigned
- Mark as done or reopen - If an open request is selected, this will show as "Mark as resolved." If the request is closed, this will show "Reopen."
- Mark as pending - If you are blocked and cannot resolve the issue, use pending
- Mark as private or mark as public - If the requests selected are public, this will show as "Mark as Private." If requests are private, this will show "Mark as Public"
- Delete - Requests can now be deleted in bulk.
In addition to filtering requests, the filters button also reveals a search bar. Use this field to search the requests. This search indexes the request title, and words in the request.
When receiving a high volume of requests, you may need to filter to find what you need. Choose to view requests by status, or click the filter button to reveal new filters
- All - All request statuses
- Open - Only view open requests
- Pending - Only view requests marked as pending
- Done - Only view requests marked as done.
To filter requests based on other attributes, choose the Filters button and select the filters you'd like to apply.
- Team - choose to view only requests assigned to your team.
- Request type - Choose to view requests of a specific type
- Tag - Choose to view specific tags such as VIP or Urgent
- Requester - Choose to view requests created by a specific user
- Follower - Choose a specific user or users to view only the requests they are following
- Assignee - Only view requests assigned to a specific expert
- Task Assignee - View requests with Tasks assigned to a specific team member.
Custom filter views
Once you have selected the filters to get the view you'd like, you can choose "Save new list" and name the view to be used again.
Once you have saved a view, it can be accessed beneath the team folder in the left navigation. Notice "My Tasks" which has been saved to show any task that is assigned to me.