Create a team
Teams are a crucial part of using Spoke. When a user submits a request, Spoke will start by attempting to assign the request to a Team. As a part of setup, we have created your first team. This guide will help create additional teams for your organization.
Navigate to the "teams" tab on the left; then selecting the "+" button located in the lower right of the page.
- Select your team's icon by clicking on the existing picture and choosing the one that you like best.
- Enter your "team name" and a "description."
- To kick start Spoke's routing abilities, add a few keywords that will help us assign requests to this team.
- Invite Only - Think of this setting as editing rights for your Knowledge Base (answers) articles. Learn more here.
- Auto-assign - any time a request is assigned to this specific team, it will automatically be assigned to a member of that team. Learn more here.
- Request Privacy - Any time a request is assigned to this specific team, it will automatically be set to Private. Learn more here.
Done setting it up? Click "Create Team."