SAML SSO using Okta
Spoke is excited to offer an integration with Okta. This simply means that we've done much of the work
The Okta/Spoke (www.askspoke.com) SAML integration currently supports the following features:
- SP-initiated SSO
- IdP-initiated SSO
- JIT (Just In Time) Provisioning
For more information on the listed features, visit the Okta Glossary.
For Spoke-specific SAML best practices, make sure you read the Before you Begin section in Spoke's SAML Single Sign On instructions.
Login to your Spoke account. Then navigate to Settings > SAML, then sign into the Okta Admin Dashboard to generate these fields.
- Sign on URL
- Public certificate:
- Click Enable SAML.
- Make sure that you entered the correct value in the Subdomain field under the General tab in Okta. Using the wrong value will prevent you from authenticating via SAML to Spoke.
- The following SAML attributes are supported:
- Go to: https://[your-subdomain].askspoke.com/login.
- Enter your email, then click the arrow icon:
- Click Log in with SSO: