Connect legacy knowledge into Spoke
When moving to Spoke, you can connect legacy knowledge articles to answer Spoke requests!
- Beside "Write a reply", click on the "+" button.
- Choose to add a Google Drive item, File, Link, or Text. Click Search KB if you know the answer already exists.
- Enter your answer and make sure to add keywords.
- Turn on Automate this reply. Since you asked the question Spoke assumes you don't know the answer, so this is automatically switched off.
- Click Add.
- On your keyboard, press "enter" to send the answer to your request.
- Click the checkmark on the upper right to resolve the request.
Doing this reinforces Spoke's learning. The more that this occurs, the more confident Spoke becomes in its responses.